September 15, 2020

Tuesday - Cloudy and cool


I thought this morning would be the same old, same old, but it wasn’t. I got up and had just come back to my room. I had started watching the news when my phone rang. F was calling me to say that the plumber was on his way and could I let him into the house?  


I dressed quickly and went downstairs. It wasn’t terribly difficult, but I did have to spend a bit of time on the first floor this morning. K went back to bed for most of it, but I did have to get her up later to sign the form the plumber gave me!


F popped in to check how things were going, but he had to go back to work. It was fine anyway. I used my phone to translate a little, so that was good!


After the plumbers left, I grabbed my breakfast and ate. I did end up taking a little bit of a nap. I had lunch and in the afternoon watched a movie from the weekend. It was okay. It was called Momentum. It wasn’t great, but it was a decent action film set in Cape Town. 


After the news, I went downstairs to start on dinner. Tonight I did a lot of “stuff”!  I washed some blueberries, then I prepped an eggplant and mushroom stirfry and finally got some Brussel Sprouts ready to go. All I needed was F to come and I could start cooking. 


I didn’t take a long time to get things on the table after he arrived, so we ate fairly quickly. Yay. We tried some Orange Chicken from Costco and it was quite nice. 


I got to do the dishes alone tonight, but to be honest, after last week, I didn’t mind too much. F wasn’t feeling great tonight apparently.


I went upstairs after I finished and F came up later. He did suggest going out for a walk, but I wasn’t into it for tonight. It was a good idea, but I have to be in the right frame of mind. 


I had a quiet evening. I watched Criminal Minds and did a bit of crochet on my basket. It’s going well! Yay.


And that was it for my day. It was interesting, but that made a nice change! Come back later if you like and hear all about Wednesday. Until tomorrow….

No comments: