October 14, 2020

Wednesday - Cloudy and rainy at night


I had a fairly decent day considering that I just stayed in the house all day. In the morning I got up and watched the news, then did a couple of loads of laundry. I also watched parts of a couple of Terminator movies. I recorded number 2, haven’t got around to watching it yet. 


While I was hanging up my laundry I started watching the last part of The Affair. I really enjoyed that show, and the final episode was really good. I was surprised to see that there had been some trouble on set and the “Alison” actress Ruth Wilson quit because of she felt the nudity was gratuitous and the studio didn’t protect the actresses privacy. It was a surprise to read that. It’s possibly a good thing I didn’t read it before I watched the episode. 


I had a quiet day today. I went downstairs around 3:30 to make a marinade for the pork for dinner. I did my dishes then too which was good so I didn’t have to do them later!


Around 5:45 I went downstairs and made dinner. I knew that F would be late tonight, so I made dinner for K and I. I made it for all of us really, I just made a plate for F. We had steamed carrots, an eggplant dish, salad and garlic pork. K had rice and I had some of my leftover couscous. It was pretty good if I say so myself.


I did all the dishes afterwards and was just about finished when F called to say he was done and on his way back. I waited until he came back and then I’m afraid I went upstairs and just vegged. What usually happens is I do all the dishes from the main meal and then get stuck doing clean up from F’s meal too. I am tired of it all. I’ve basically asked F to try and bring things from the table to me at the door to the kitchen. I’m sure he won’t but honestly, I am not a kitchen maid and I am definitely feeling like one these days.


I came upstairs and tried to relax for a bit. I then had to go downstairs and prepare the garbage for going out. I didn’t go through the stuff in the fridge and I probably should have, but I couldn’t be bothered tonight. 


So, that’s about it. I watched New Amsterdam tonight and a few things on YouTube. I’m now listening to videos of the Top 40. I had to skip through a couple because they were horrible. I feel really old just typing that!


Come back later if you like and hear all about my Thursday. Until tomorrow….

No comments: