October 15, 2020

Thursday - Cloudy and a bit cooler


I woke up before my alarm this morning which threw off my whole morning, strangely! I watched the news and then a bit of one of the Terminator movies, not one of the good ones.  Later on, I did watch Terminator: Dark Fate again. I enjoyed watching it again, it was lovely to see Linda Hamilton on the screen…she can still kick butt!


I had a quiet day today. I didn’t see too much of K. I didn’t go out during the day, I had thought about it but didn’t. I really should go out sometime though!


I went downstairs to start cooking dinner around 5:40 or so. Tonight I did rather a lot of vegetables and a frozen fish thing from the grocery store. It was quite good though. We had eggplant, cabbage, leftover carrots, mushrooms and the fish stir-fry which also had veggies. K and F got rice and I had couscous again…it was nice.


After dinner, I did the dishes and listened to a couple of podcasts which helped the time go pleasantly. 


F and I went out to get groceries and stuff from the drugstore after 9 pm. Tomorrow I’m going to make pasta again, it’s a pasta that I have to “cook” more than just pour a sauce on the pasta. I think it’ll be good. It was before.


We came back to the house and put away the dishes. After that, I took a shower and watched The Rookie. For some reason, F picked this particular hour to talk to me. I mean, most of the time I don’t have the TV on, but when it is on, he needs to talk to me. Funny guy.


So, I’m just kicking back and watching YouTube videos. I skipped through one again tonight. Still worrying if I should get my Old Fogey Card.


Anyway, that’s about it for me. Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….

No comments: