October 19, 2020

Monday - Cloudy and cool, rainy at night


I woke up quite early because I was cold, and then went back to sleep.  I got up when my alarm went off and did a few things. I watched the news and then did some laundry.  Today was towels and my bedcover.  I live an exciting life.  I decided to use my quilt tonight, so I washed the bedcover. It’s not dry yet. 


I had a a quiet day. I watched some of the TV I taped from the weekend, later on I rewatched Joker. I hated it just as much as I did when I first saw it. Just wanted to get that out there.


I went down to cook dinner a bit late and got busy. I made some kabocha/tuna salad, did a stir-fry of eggplant and mushrooms and sautéed some chicken. Hey, I guess I was busy eh?  Guess how much help I got taking things to the table?  F carried two things for me then sat down so I couldn’t ask him to do more. Hmm. 


After dinner, which was pretty good, I did the dishes. I listened to a few podcasts so the time was enjoyable. Yay me.


I came upstairs and started a new mini-project with some leftover yarn. I’m trying to use up some of my yarn, I have such a lot of little bits and pieces. I can’t buy any more for a while. Wait, what am I saying?  I can, I just really shouldn’t!


F came upstairs too, but went to bed almost immediately. It’s a bit sad. I keep hoping that he’ll want to watch a movie with me or something, but there’s something about YouTube that keeps him entertained.


And really, that’s about it. Tomorrow I’ll be cooking dinner again and will hopefully get a couple of things done. I did look at my column a little today, tomorrow I might even write something! 


Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….

No comments: