October 21, 2020

Wednesday - Warm and sunny


I woke up before my alarm again today. I got up and watched the news as usual. I did nod off, but woke up a little earlier than I have been lately. I did a couple of loads of laundry and did a few things on my computer. I caught up with some of my TV from the DVR and I put the now clean and dry cover on my quilt.  


In the afternoon I had lunch and then wrapped all the presents for my sister. I’m going to send them tomorrow.  I folded up my clean laundry too.  


Then I got changed! Today is K’s birthday, so F came up with the plan to take her out to a local restaurant. I knew that K and F weren’t going to dress up, but I wanted to just a little bit. 


F was able to get back in time to take us to the restaurant. He worked a little late tonight. He arrived back at the house and then changed. 


We drove over to the restaurant and we were the only customers!  We had a lovely meal. I had sautéed pork and a bun. K and F had fish and rice. Our meals came with clear mushroom soup, a couple of salads with sashimi and a different side dish.  We followed it all up with some tea and dessert. It was a delicious meal and I think K enjoyed herself. 


After the meal we just came back to the house. Sigh. It’s a little sad really. F was in his pajamas and in bed before 9:00pm. Sigh. I’m sure K was too, but that’s not unusual.


Tomorrow, F has the day off, so he might go to the doctor, I’m not sure. I’m hoping to go to the Post Office to mail the parcel to my sister. After that, who knows.


Come back later if you like and read all about my Thursday…until tomorrow….

No comments: