February 27, 2021

Saturday - Cool and mostly clear, but a snow-shower in the morning. 


Today was okay. I went to bed terribly late last night so I didn’t even bother to set my alarms for this morning. I did wake up early, but went back to sleep. F talked to me around 10 and said that he would go off to the doctor with his mother. I think I snoozed for a couple more minutes, then I got up and dressed. 


I took care of a personal chore and then I decided to sweep all the way down the stairs. I had done the top part of the stairs yesterday, but today I did it all. I did a bit of sweeping in other places too. No big deal.


I came back upstairs and had something to drink, and then around 1 F came back. I had thought about taking a nap, but F came in the room! We talked about lunch and decided to try a place in S-Mall. There’s a fish restaurant that we went to a couple of times just after it opened. F didn’t like it, but I thought we should try it again. 


We went in, looked at the menu and then ordered. F had a donburi with raw tuna and I had a gindara set meal. Mine was great but as par for the course, F didn’t like his as much. He said it was okay at the end, but he was being polite I think!


We did a little shopping in the hundred yen shop and then went to Doutors and had a drink. Today I tried their new drink, a sakura latte. It was very nice.  We stayed there for quite a while before we left the mall. I had wanted to buy vacuum bags and I thought he was on board with getting them, but we went back to the house. 


We stayed in the house for a couple of hours before thinking about dinner. F went out to get a bento for K. We went out and I didn’t really know where we were going to go. We passed all the places we had thought about going and then went to Coco’s Ichibanya. We both had Grandmother’s Curry which may be finishing anytime now. It was good. I gave some of the rice to F but I seemed to have so much on my plate today. 


After dinner we went to a drugstore and managed to find vacuum bags. Hurray. Then, we hit up the Yamaya nearby for some adult beverage for F and some snacks for both of us. 


Next up, I twisted my husband’s rubber arm and made him take me to McDonalds for dessert! We had the same thing, a Kit-Kat Flurry and a drink. It was nice to just sit there and not be in the house!


After we finished we came back to the house where we’ve been ever since. I watched another episode of Absentia and then Bull. Happily there weren’t any earthquakes tonight. Two weeks ago now there was quite a bad one.


I had a bit of a bad day with F. We didn’t fight or anything, but he’d completely ignore me when I talked to him. I think he was just listening to his phone or YouTube.  He’d also had a pain shot this morning so he often seems a bit spaced out after that. Of course, I didn’t know he’d had a pain shot until halfway through the evening. I was frustrated with him, but tried to keep my temper reined in. 


Anyway, that’s about it for me. We have no plans for tomorrow which is a little upsetting because I would like to get out of here. Come back later if you like and hear about my Sunday. Until tomorrow….

No comments: