April 12, 2021

Monday - Sunny and warmish


Last night at the restaurant I drank quite a bit of coffee. Of course, when I went to bed, I couldn’t sleep. Sigh. I tossed and turned for a bit.


This morning I didn’t hear F leaving and woke up with my alarm. I got up but did my watching the news and snoozing bit from the bed. I was very tired this morning so I’m afraid I didn’t really stay awake.  I snoozed for a long time and then I did get up and grabbed breakfast. I also put some yogurt in to strain the water out for later.


I had a very quiet day today. K spent most of the day in her room, she may be getting a cold. I had lunch around 2 and while I ate, rewatched last night’s Project Runway. It was good. Of course, we are behind North America’s season. 


I went downstairs around 6 pm to get a start on dinner. Tonight I was making tacos. The strained yogurt was my substitute for sour cream as we couldn’t find it last night. I made the tacos, got everyone together and then we ate. Well, I did. I had made taco rice for K, which she ate and said that she liked. F only had one small taco and stopped there because of his stomach. I didn’t give him a hard time but I was sad about it.


I got to do the dishes tonight, so I did them while listening to the news and then the first three chapters of Persuasion. That was great. The reader is very good.


I came upstairs when I was done with the dishes and relaxed. Around 10 pm I went back downstairs and did the plastic garbage up for tomorrow, and then I took a shower. 


I came back upstairs just in time to watch The Good Wife. I really liked it tonight. I was surprised to see that Gloria Steinem was on it.


And that is basically my night. F has gone to bed but isn’t sleeping at the moment. He went to sleep and then got up and then went back to bed!


Oh…before I go, all afternoon and evening I’ve been having spasms in my cheek, just under my eye. It’s really weird. I hope people don’t think I’m winking at them!


That’s it for me…Come back later if you like and hear all about my Tuesday. Until tomorrow….

No comments: