April 3, 2021

Saturday - Warm and Sunny


I stayed up late on Friday night, of course, so did not wake up early this morning! In fact, when I did wake up I was really surprised and worried that maybe F was late for work until I realized it was Saturday.


F had gone out to the doctor and he came back soon after I woke up. He made breakfast for his mother and then came back upstairs. I snoozed for another hour and then we started looking for places to have lunch. We both found a new place in Tsuruoka on the internet and then we decided to go there! It was a French restaurant right next to S-Mall.  


We went to the new restaurant and it was very nice. It wasn’t very busy today sadly. F had the chicken terrine and then fish, I had quiche and then chicken in a creamy curry sauce. It came with salad in the beginning and then coffee afterwards. I liked it a lot, F maybe a little less. I think I might take a friend there, she’d probably like it too.


After lunch, we went into the mall for a little bit. I got some stuff at the hundred yen shop and then we went down to Baskin Robbins and had ice cream! We didn’t have dessert at the restaurant so we deserved it! 


After our dessert, we decided to do some driving around so that F could find the places that he’s going to have to find when he’s working. We drove all over the place. It was fun. 


We stopped at a 7-11 for a break and got some cafe lattes and some chocolate ice balls. They were nice, but F turned on the heater so they started melting a little faster! I popped a couple in my iced latte and that was nice.


We came back to the house and decided to take K out for dinner. We went to Udon Ichi. We had tried to go there last week, but the parking lot was full. It wasn’t full tonight. We had a nice meal at the restaurant. I think K was happy to get out of the house and we had a nice meal too. 


We came back to the house and stayed in. I was on my computer before I remembered that there was a Zoom Meeting for my area. I got all set up for the meeting and joined in an hour late. It was fun meeting up with all the other women who were there. 


After the meeting I just did some computer stuff and then around 11 I watched a bit of telly. It was okay. 


We’re both still up late, although F has just gone to bed. I don’t think he’s asleep yet.  


The weather is supposed to be bad tomorrow so I’m not sure what we’ll get up to. F is going to have a massage in the early afternoon, and apart from that, I’m not sure what we’ll get up to.


Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….

No comments: