May 11, 2021

Tuesday - Sunny but a little cool


I went to bed terribly late last night and decided as I went to bed not to get up at my usual time. I extended my sleeping time by half an hour and woke up an hour later than usual. Oops. I did get up then and stayed up.  


I did a load of towels and it was a big one. I was surprised how many I had waiting. When I hung up the towels I watched a movie on cable called Nancy Drew and the Haunted Staircase or something like that. It was a tad different from the stories I used to read as a girl, but it was okay. 


For my breakfast, I finished up the bread pudding from last week! Hey, I figure it is just bread, eggs and milk, so why not?! It was very nice.


After the movie I took a nap. I was wiped. I might have overdone it yesterday or something! I did walk a lot yesterday. I overslept here too!


I got up, went downstairs and grabbed my lunch. I had a good one and brought it back up and ate it while watching Sunday’s Project Runway. I was really surprised that I missed it on Sunday. I just forgot that it was on!


When F called me after 5 pm he said he was on his way back. I went down to the kitchen and got a start on dinner. Tonight it was a small dinner. I made some soup from a packet I bought in Canada, plus some chicken I sautéed and then some salad.  F and K got some rice as well. It wasn’t quite big enough, but I didn’t get to buy too much last night, unfortunately.


I did the dishes after dinner and then F and I went out and bought some groceries.  F is going to cook fish for us on Thursday, but I’ll likely do the other dishes. I’m a little worried that F just wants to feed us rice and miso soup with the fish. I don’t like any of those things these days, so I’m not looking forward to Thursday!


In the evening I had a quiet evening. I answered some email and then watched a bit of TV. Nothing so amazing. 


That’s really all I have for you tonight! Come back later if you like and hear about my Wednesday. Until tomorrow….

No comments: