May 12, 2021

Wednesday - Sunny and warm


I woke up this morning when my alarm went off but then fell back asleep. I didn’t get up until a bit late. I went downstairs and then came back upstairs and fell asleep again. I got up quite late this morning. Sigh. 


I grabbed my breakfast around 11 am and then I came back upstairs to eat it. I had breakfast and then I ended up taking a nap again. It was nuts. I was so tired today. 


I went down a little late for my lunch and I also had a little less than yesterday to eat. I was fine with that though. I came upstairs and watched some of the news from this morning and then an episode of The Walking Dead. I’ve been meaning to watch some of it so I can get it off the DVR. It was a good if brutal episode…but then again, when aren’t they?


After 5 pm I looked up some videos for dinner and then when F called, I went downstairs and started making dinner. Tonight I was making wraps again, but tonight I put some sauce on the tortillas before I assembled them. It made a difference. F was late coming to the table, so K and I ate by ourselves for a few minutes until he arrived. We had wraps and salad and it was nice.  After we finished, I made us some dessert with some chocolate spread and bananas and tortillas. It was messy but good!


I did the dishes and came upstairs for a while. F and his mother stayed downstairs. I’m not sure how long she stayed up though.


When F did come upstairs we took care of the garbage in our room and then I went downstairs to take a shower and do the garbage. I did that and then took my shower. That was nice.


When I came back upstairs I watched The Bold Type and enjoyed it as usual. It’s fluff, but it is fun and it does try to be meaningful. 


I’m still up but I’m trying to get to bed a little bit earlier than yesterday.  I’ve been getting to bed really late this last couple of weeks. Oh, dear. 


I hope that tomorrow is a more exciting day and that if I get to bed earlier, I might be able to stop napping during the day! 


Come back later if you want and read all about my sleepy (hope not!) day. Until tomorrow…. 

No comments: