June 13, 2021

Sunday  - Hot and muggy


We both went to bed very late last night or early this morning, not sure which you’d call it. I don’t know if F slept a lot or not, but I did! I finally woke up and got up for good around 11. I figured it was Sunday and we didn’t have any plans.


F made his mother something to eat and then we went off for our lunch. We had decided to go to Arpeggio again. We snagged what looked like the last parking space and were on our way into the restaurant when F got a strange look on his face and said, “Oh no!” He’d forgotten his wallet. We drove back to the house, he got it and then we came back. The parking lot was less full. Hurray for that.


We both had tonkatsu today and it was very nice. I didn’t want to have my usual dish and we were too late for the 10 item meal that F likes. We were the last customers in the restaurant, but I think the owner was glad to see us!


After our meal, I suggested going to have a cup of coffee in the mall. I had some money on my point card. F was good with that but decided to go and get gas for the car first, without telling me. I thought he had got lost, but he was okay!


At the mall, we did a quick tramp around the hundred yen shop and then we went down to the coffee shop. F and I had our drinks and relaxed in the coffee shop for a while. I was enjoying myself, but F wanted to leave so we did.


We came back to the house and chilled for a bit. Around 6 pm I reminded F that we needed to get something for K’s dinner. We ended up ordering bentos from “the good place”. So, we drove out to the bento place and picked them up. We came back to the house and ate. Mine was good, it had garlic kara-age and fried rice. Of course, I got to clean up afterwards, but F and K were happy not to have to do anything as usual. 


A bit later, F and I went out to get some groceries for dinner and lunch tomorrow. We got a few things and then came back to the house. I put everything away while F went for a walk. He said he did three circuits of the park’s walking trail, so that was good. I vegged here. F took a shower and a little later I did too. 


Now I’m watching YouTube while I blog. I’m going to get to bed soon I think. I haven’t had an early night for a while, so it might be nice! 


Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….


No comments: