July 20, 2021

Tuesday - Sunny and hot again


I was awakened this morning by F once again. Yes, it was the infernal missing phone problem again. I woke up enough to phone his phone and then he was able to find it. F left for work and I went back to sleep.


I got up a touch early this morning and watched the news from early on. After that, I did a half dress and checked out my computer for a while.


I had an early lunch today and then brought my dishes downstairs to wash them. I put on my work clothes and when it was almost time to leave I went downstairs and waited for my taxi. And waited. They were more than 5 minutes late. I wasn’t too happy about that as most taxis come five minutes early. Anyway, as usual, I can’t talk about my classes but today was pretty good. 


I came back to the house after work and relaxed for a bit. F called a bit later and came back too. I actually didn’t go downstairs until after he came back. 


Tonight for dinner I did spaghetti and hamburg steaks with salad on the side. It was actually very nice, but neither K nor F wanted more food. Sigh. Oh well, at least I can have some leftovers for lunch I hope.


After dinner, I did the dishes again and put them away. Yes, I again listened to my podcasts while I did that. 


I went upstairs to have a bit of a rest before we went out. F came up about 5 minutes later and started bugging me about going out. It took a little while before I was ready. I went downstairs first and F came a few seconds later.


We went to the grocery store and then the gas station. We were getting on, and doing well I thought. We came back to the house, put the groceries away and then came upstairs. I mentioned to F that I had to do laundry tomorrow because when he’s off work I never have the chance to do it. He throws laundry in at all hours and then his mother does that too. For some reason, F got really angry with me and started demanding that I get up at 7:00 am and not stay up as late as I do. I really have no idea what his problem was. I’m not sure why he would pick tonight to be a jerk. It’s not like I do laundry at inconvenient times for other people [like he does]. I’m usually finished doing laundry before noon, so how does that relate to what time I get up?


We had the air conditioner on in the room and he turned it off when he went to bed. He didn’t open the windows either.  I doubt I’ll be able to sleep if it heats up quickly. Outside humidity is around 81% so maybe opening the windows isn’t a good idea, but….


Well, that’s about it for me. If he keeps up the grump I am going to have a bad 4 days off with him. It is rather annoying to have a bad-tempered husband at the start of a long weekend when the Olympics are starting. He likes the Olympics, I do not. 


Come back later if you will and hear about my day. How was my Wednesday?  Until tomorrow….

 

No comments: