August 3, 2021

Tuesday - Hot and Sunny


I woke up this morning when F turned on the AC. It turned itself off a little later because I had to turn it on when I finally woke up for good.


Today was one of those crazy hot days. I looked at the weather app on my phone and it said the temperature was 34 degrees, but it felt like 41 degrees Celsius. Yikes. Not a day to be out in the sun working. 


I had a fairly quiet morning. I did a brief check of my classes, then had my lunch. After lunch, I washed my dishes, brushed my teeth and then got dressed. The taxi wasn’t late today, so that was good. 


My lessons were fine today and I said goodbye to my students and left. I caught my taxi back to the house, came in, and after a couple of minutes came upstairs and turned on the AC again. It was still horribly hot. 


F called me around 5:30 to say he was on his way back to the house, so I went downstairs and started to make dinner. I put together a cabbage salad, washed some baby lettuce leaves, washed the rest of the cherries from Costco, and grated some ginger for the tofu.  I also made some garlic rice and heated up the chicken from Costco.  Dinner was pretty good and K gave it a good review. F was too busy watching women’s wrestling to notice!


I did the dishes and then went upstairs. F came up a few minutes later and watched some of the Olympics with headphones on, that was nice! I didn’t need to hear it. 


That’s about it for the night. We had a quiet evening in, so that was okay. 


I’m not sure what I’m going to get up to tomorrow. I have to finish up my paperwork and also do a little laundry, plus plan some more lessons! That should be fun. 


Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….

No comments: