September 20, 2021

Monday - Hot and Sunny


I got up around 10 this morning. F was already up and he’d made his mother something to eat. He’s a good son!


I relaxed upstairs this morning and then around 1 pm, I got F to take me out for brunch. I went to S-Mall again and had pasta at Pizza Hut Express. They were busy today, but I really had to wait a long time to be served and then they took so long to make my pasta that F went to find out what was happening. When it arrived, it was fairly good though, so that it was worth waiting for.


F and I went off to send my suitcase to the hotel. We did that and it didn’t cost quite as much as I thought it would. Yay!


F and I went to Komeda Coffee for coffee and a bit of downtime. I had the cake set and it was a new type of cake. It was chocolate and very nice. F just had decaf coffee, iced coffee that is. I had that too by the way. 


After we were relaxed enough, we went to the grocery store and I bought a few things for dinner and my lunch tomorrow and dinner tonight. F got a nice bento for himself and K and I put a few things together for myself. To be honest, I’m quite off bentos at the moment, so I didn’t have one. I bought some gratin and some fried chicken and stuck it in the fridge for later when we got back to the house. 


F and I came upstairs and after a while, he went off and discovered that his mother had taken her half of the food and eaten it! He had planned to eat with her. I was having a thing where I wasn’t ready to eat yet. 


I ate my dinner around 9 pm and then a bit after 10 I went downstairs and took a shower. At 11:00 I came upstairs and watched The Good Wife and checked my recordings for tomorrow morning. 


After that, the TV went off and I started to do things to get ready for the end of my day. I’ve charged up my earphones so I can go cordless on the train.


And that’s about it for me. Tomorrow I have to teach, pack my backpack and then cook dinner. I have to make F book my taxi for Wednesday too. I hope I haven’t forgotten anything major!


Come back later if you like and hear all about how my Tuesday goes. Until tomorrow….

No comments: