September 21, 2021

Tuesday - Cloudy but warm.


I got up this morning when my alarm went off. It was the earliest I had got up in almost a week! I watched the news and dozed a little too. There were some movies on that I wanted to watch, but I kept sleeping through them! Oh, dear. 


Finally, I roused myself and got dressed. I had decided not to have breakfast today, so I just had some tea instead. I went downstairs for lunch around 12 and brought it upstairs. I ate and then took my dishes back downstairs and washed them. 


I got dressed in my work clothes after I set up my computer and table. I went downstairs and while I was there decided that I really needed to change one of my clothing items. I had about 10 minutes before my class, so I was a little pressed for time, but I did make it. Whew.


Classes were fine today and all my students were there. And that’s all I’m going to say about that. After class, I did my paperwork and then F called to say he was on the way.


I went downstairs and got started on dinner. Tonight was simple, just fried mushrooms, salad and scrambled eggs. I added on a couple of cans of tuna and made some cucumber pickle. Most things got eaten, so that was good. 


After dinner, I did the dishes and cleaned up the stove a bit. It was pretty bad before I got there. I listened to a couple of podcasts while I was doing the dishes. 


I went upstairs when I finished, F came up later. We had a nice quiet night. I tried to help him with his computer. After a while, I went downstairs and took a shower and when I came back, F was fast asleep! He didn’t hear me come back in the room. I turned off the lights for him and watched Shameless. It is really getting close to the end I think. 


Anyway, I have to get to bed soon, I may have a long day tomorrow. I won’t be updating for a few days as I am going out of town and I’m not bringing my computer. Don’t miss me too much. I hope to be back on Sunday. 


Come back later if you like and hear all about my trip. Until next time….

No comments: