October 14, 2021

Thursday - Warm and sunny


I had quite a good day today!  Hurray!


I got up and had my usual kind of morning. I watched the news, snoozed a little. It was pretty normal until F called to say he was on his way back to the house. He forgot his wallet this morning, but since he was driving to another city today he wanted to find it!


I quickly got dressed and when he arrived I was decent again! He looked for his wallet but couldn’t find it. I gave him some money so that he would have something to buy his lunch with and then he had to go. 


I had a quick breakfast and then took my bowl downstairs and washed it. I got into my going-out clothes and then left. I tried to leave a few minutes early so I wasn’t rushing at the last moment. It was so sunny and warm out today that I was worried about getting sunburnt! I made it to the bus stop about 5 minutes early, so that was nice.


The bus was on time and quite quiet. There were only a few passengers on it. I got off at the station today. I went into Foodever to check and see if there was anything open that I wanted to eat, but there wasn’t. I like one of the restaurants, but I had promised myself Indian food if there wasn’t something I was desperate for at Foodever. I went to Masala Master and found out that their special today was saag chicken curry so I had that. I love saag curry so I was quite pleased. I had a good meal and left nicely full. I walked back to the main street and walked down the street and over to S-Mall. At S-Mall, I had some ice cream and then did a little bit of window shopping. After some looking around the mall I headed over to my stylist’s salon.


I got my hair cut today and as usual, she did an amazing job. We had a few laughs and then I went back to the mall. 


In the mall again, I did a little shopping. I picked up a few things and then went up to the hundred yen shop and got a few more things for me and for the house. I bought two new glasses for the kitchen and wrapped them up. 


I went downstairs and had a glass of iced coffee in Doutor. I waited for F to finish work. He called me when he did, and arrived a little while later. He still hadn’t found his wallet. I bought him a drink, and myself another one.


We talked about dinner and decided to get bentos. F checked out one of the common bento shops and found they were having a sale so he ordered us all bentos from the shop.  We picked them up and drove them back to the house.


K was still up when we arrived, so we put out the bentos in the living room and sat and ate. I got to clean up afterwards, but I suppose it is okay as I didn’t have to cook too tonight!


I went upstairs after I finished and got into comfy clothes. I had a little time to relax tonight too. 


F has to go to work a bit early tomorrow so has to get to sleep a bit early. I am a bit tired and nearly fell asleep earlier so I should get some sleep soon too!


Come back later if you like and hear all about my Friday. Until tomorrow….

No comments: