October 15, 2021

Friday - Cloudy and rainy


I should let you all know that I’ve had a mojito this evening so tonight’s update may or may not make sense or have good grammar and spelling!


I woke up early this morning. F had to leave early this morning so I didn’t hear him leave. However, I woke up around 7 am. I’m not sure why as I am usually asleep for another hour or so. I went downstairs and then came back and fell asleep for another hour. I woke up and then watched the news. 


I snoozed for a bit, but dressed around 10 and did the first of two loads of laundry. I hung up the laundry and watched a little bit of YouTube and had my breakfast. 


In the afternoon I grabbed my lunch and then I watched the last episode of Season 8 of The Walking Dead. At the end of the show they said that they would bring it back next year, so I’ve got something to look forward to!


The odd thing for me is that the actor who plays Negan, the baddie (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) is also in The Good Wife as kind of a good guy. The thing is, when I see him on The Good Wife, he gives me the shivers! I know that he’s a pretty good actor and I’ve seen him in a lot of things, but he’s so darn good as Negan that I can’t think of him as anyone else!


I digress! I watched the news and then F called me to say he was on the way back to the house. Unfortunately, he still hasn’t found his wallet. He contacted the police, he went to the convenience store where he used it last, he has searched our room and his car. I don’t know what we’re going to do now.


I went downstairs to get a start on dinner. I started with making dessert first, then put the water on for the pasta. We actually had quite a nice dinner when it all came together. We has salad from last night, we had pasta with garlic butter sauce, some wiener/sausages and some tempura bacon-cabbage things from the grocery store. Everything was nice. All the pasta disappeared for a change. We even had decaf iced coffee to drink. 


I did the dishes up and then went upstairs almost at the same time that F did. When I got up there he was under the covers on the bed and was acting like he was cold. It was 20 degrees in the room, not that cold!


Around 11pm I went downstairs to take a shower. I decided to do some cleaning in the shower since I was in there anyway. I did quite a bit, hopefully, other people will notice but I won’t hold my breath.


After my shower, I went into the kitchen and grabbed some things out of the fridge and cupboard. I brought them upstairs and then offered F a drink. He had said that he wanted a drink. He’d brought some kabosu which are a type of Japanese citrus last week. I suggested making some mojitos with them since I have a bottle of the mix. Well, when I came back up he was sleep-drunk. He didn’t seem to know where he was and when I asked him to make his own drink didn’t know what I meant. Then he decided not to have any. His loss.  I had some, probably put too much of the alcohol in mine but it was nice to have a drink.  I squeezed some of the kabosu in mine. I enjoyed my mojito. I had really wanted to drink with my husband, but he didn’t want to drink with me. He would rather sleep!


So that’s my day really. It was an okay and quiet day. I gave K an English muffin at lunch today and she seemed quite happy. Today she wasn’t upset so that was good!


Anyway, that’s about it for me for today. I have no idea what we’ll get up to this weekend as F says he doesn’t have any money! I hope that we’ll go to see a movie, but maybe we won’t.


Come back later and hear all about my Saturday. Until tomorrow….


No comments: