October 16, 2021

 Saturday - Cloudy, rainy and cool


I went to bed very late last night so I had no intention of getting up early. I did get up to make a pitstop and then went back to bed for a few more hours. It wasn’t until my usual 11 am alarm went off that I roused myself. 


I got up and had a bit of quiet time on my computer. F went downstairs and looked for his wallet again. He hasn’t found it. He did look all through his car and today I had a look too and of course, I didn’t find it either. Sigh. 


We decided to go out for lunch but then F made his mother some brunch. Yay him.  


We went out and first up bought gas…the car’s gas warning light was on…then went to Gusto. It was my idea and it was pretty good today. We weren’t there at a busy time so we got a corner table and both of us had chicken. We shared some fries and had drink bar. It was nice!


After our late lunch, we came back to the house and relaxed again. A bit later, F made his mother something to eat for dinner. I think he said it was udon. 


We went out for dinner tonight. We didn’t think about going out until after 8 so we didn’t have a lot of choices. I suggested going for keiten sushi, and F liked that idea too. We went to Kula Sushi. 


We had a few dishes at Kula Sushi including some onion rings and some expensive tuna! F ordered it without looking at the price. It wasn’t that expensive, but his face when it arrived on two plates was priceless! I skipped the fries this time too because I had some earlier. Yay me!


After we ate, we left the restaurant and I asked that we go to the drugstore that we usually go to. I needed to pick something up. We went there and I grabbed a few things. 


We came back to the house and relaxed. F went to bed and I got out my quilt from where it had been put. I put it on my side of the bed and took off the extra blankets that I’ve been using over the last couple of weeks. I should be warm and cozy tonight!


I watched a little bit of TV and then turned off the TV. F is already in bed, but I’m not sure if he’s sleeping yet. 


We don’t have any plans for tomorrow. F’s sister is supposed to come over in the morning to pick up her mother for a little outing. I hope that K has a good time!


Well, that’s about it for me for tonight. Come back later if you like and hear all about our day. Until tomorrow….

No comments: