June 23, 2022

Thursday - Hot and muggy.


For some reason I woke up early this morning. It was 7 am and I couldn’t really see the clock. F wasn’t in the room for the moment, so I had no idea what time it was. F came back in the room and I knew that it wasn’t my wake up time yet. I went back to sleep for a bit! (Sorry F.)


I woke up a bit later when my alarm went off. I had a bit of a hard time getting out of bed, but did finally. I had my usual sort of morning and then snoozed a bit too long. I grabbed breakfast and came back upstairs.


I had a fairly quiet day today. I watched a reality show about Lizzo that was kind of fun and another episode of The Mentalist. F came by for a few minutes bearing gifts. It was nice to see him.


After I watched the news later in the day I went downstairs to start dinner. Tonight I did some chicken in the air fryer and it was really nice. Dinner was a little small and simple, but it is so darn hot downstairs that I can’t be bothered making something gorgeous! There was tons of chicken, so much that I’m actually going to serve the leftovers for dinner tomorrow night. 


I did the dishes, listening to my podcasts and then I went upstairs and got F to take me out to the store. We went to Mina, the grocery store fairly near us. I got quite a few things for dinner and a couple of things for me. F got a few things for himself and his mother. 


We came back to the house where I put the groceries away and then went upstairs. I got changed and went downstairs again and took a shower. 


Upstairs again I watched The Rookie and then F saw something he wanted to watch. I left it on for a while until he left the room for 5 minutes or so. 


I spent a bit of time on my computer and getting myself ready to post this.  Oh, one cool thing that happened today is I got a parcel from a friend in Canada. She’d taken a photo of F and I from Facebook and blown it up and framed it. Then she sent it to me. It cost her a blooming fortune though! F and I love it and we’ve already picked out a spot for it to hang in our room. 


And that’s about it for my day. Come back later if you like and hear all about Friday. Until tomorrow….

No comments: