June 25, 2022

Saturday - Hot and sunny


Today was an interesting day. I got up around 9:30 and used the loo downstairs. I was thinking about going back to sleep, but I didn’t. I got back on the bed and looked at my phone for a while, but didn’t really sleep. 


F came back a few minutes later and we had a nice reunion. We actually spent the next couple of hours on the bed…no…nothing naughty going on, just spending time together and relaxing together. 


Finally I started to feel rather hungry so I suggested that we go out. F agreed and then we went out. I suggested that we go to Coco’s and I was surprised that he took me there! We got a table and had a pretty good meal. I had my favourite pork hamburg in a mustard cream sauce, F had a Japanese meal of chopped tuna on rice. We both shared an order of fries and we had drink bar. I had to go rather often for F. 


After our meal, F wanted to go to a drugstore, and he said he wanted to go to our usual one. He kept turning the wrong way. It was really annoying. I finally asked him where he was going. I would suggest going down this road or that road to get to a drugstore, but he would turn in the opposite direction. I’m not really sure why. We ended up at on the other side of Komagihara park. We didn’t know where anything was at the store and again, F kept going in the wrong direction! We got a few things and then came back to the house for a few minutes. 


F had a massage scheduled for himself at 4:15, so we left a bit before 4. He dropped me off at S-Mall and then he went on to his appointment. I went into the mall and did a little shopping. I got a bit of stuff at the hundred yen shop and the grocery store. I looked around a little more and then went into Doutor and had an iced tea when F was due to finish his tea. 


He phoned me and then joined me at the coffee shop. We both had tea and then talked about dinner. F thought about sushi, but he couldn’t contact the sushi shop. Then he tried to contact another place that he likes. No answer. We decided to drive there since they have told us that they can’t always answer the phone. When we got there, they were closed! Oh no!


We talked about our other options and ended up getting bentos from a bento shop. They were nice as it happened.  We bought three bentos and came back to the house. I went upstairs to change and F put the bentos out. I was happy to see that he put out the drinks too. He doesn’t usually bother.


Our meal was nice, but having to clean up afterwards was a bit of a pain. I did it and then I went upstairs. I’m afraid I was a bit grumbly about washing up.


Upstairs, F joined me a little later and I asked him if he’d like to finish the movie that we started last week. He said yes, so I put it on. It was great. We finished watching Long Shot with Seth Rogen and Charlize Theron. We both enjoyed it. I did a little bit of my basket. I didn’t finish it yet, but hopefully I will soon.


And that was my day basically. I took a shower after the movie and then watched FBI. I followed that up with the news from very early in the morning. 


So, I’m off to bed soon. It’s horrendously late now and I need some sleep. Come back later if you like and hear about my Sunday. Until tomorrow….

No comments: