September 20, 2022

Tuesday - Cold and grey - Typhoon passing by


I woke up this morning when F was getting ready for work. He said he wasn’t feeling too good. I was sorry to hear it. He left, and I went back to sleep.


The room was 26 degrees when I woke up today, much more reasonable than yesterday. Those 3 degrees make a big difference. I got up a bit late but did my usual snoozing on the bed. I got dressed after a bit and snoozed more.


I roused myself before 11, went downstairs and then sorted my laundry. I did three loads of laundry over the day and thought that was a good thing. There are still clothes all over the room though.  Somewhere along the way, I cleaned the bathroom sink which mysteriously got horribly stained last night. It looked disgusting. I’m not sure what happened there. 


I had a bit of a late lunch as my breakfast was late too. I realized that I had forgotten to buy myself some salad yesterday. Oh, dear. I had a small lunch.


F called me after 5:30 so I went down to get started on dinner. He phoned back a bit later to say that he was caught in a traffic jam and would be late. He was a bit.


In the meantime, I cleaned the kitchen sink a bit and discovered that some idiot had taken the garbage out of the garbage can and hadn’t put a new garbage bag in. One of my pet peeves that.  They also hadn’t bothered to throw out the garbage in the sink or drain. I asked F later and he said it wasn’t him. 


Of course, I had to wipe down the stove too as it was filthy. Not sure why other people who used the stove over the last few days couldn’t have done it…It’s a mystery.


I got started on my cooking. I basically did a veggie/sausage bake today. I cut up an onion, broke up some mushrooms and added to all of that a bag of frozen eggplant. I spiced it with some smoked paprika and a little garlic and onion then threw it in my air fryer for 20 minutes. At that point, I added some cut-up sausages and gave it a bit more time. 


Dinner was nice and got good reviews when it happened a bit later. We had the veggie sausage bake and it was nice. I had some potato salad in the fridge, some stick broccoli, and salad, and I even cut up a couple of nashi for dessert. I did the dishes and it didn’t seem to take so long. It was quite chilly in the kitchen so I wasn’t sweating like usual. I almost enjoyed myself!


I came upstairs when I finished and after about an hour of relaxing, went downstairs and took a shower. I did some cleaning in the bath too. I’ve done more cleaning today than I usually do in a month!


I came back upstairs and watched the FBI: International. It was okay tonight.  I turned off the TV afterwards and got stuck into YouTube and my computer world.


F fell asleep, but obviously, I’m still up. I’m not sure what I’m going to get up to tomorrow. Hopefully, I can take things a little bit easier!


Come back later if you like and read all about my day. Until tomorrow….

No comments: