September 21, 2022

Wednesday - Sunny and cool


Before I went to bed last night, I put a blanket over my towelket. I thought about putting one over F too, but he seemed really deeply asleep.


F woke me up again this morning. Today he was looking for his phone and I asked him if he wanted me to call his phone. I did. I managed to go back to sleep after that, but I was so tired when my alarm went off. I didn’t get up for a while. 


I had a quiet morning. I didn’t do laundry, I did watch the news and at one point I even read a little bit of a book. I enjoyed that a lot. 


I had breakfast a little late but before yesterday. I watched quite a bit of YouTube and tried to watch some TV. I watched Grey’s Anatomy from last week off the DVR. It was okay. 


I had lunch, I checked and K had eaten her lunch, so that was good. I left her some leftovers from last night’s dinner. I came upstairs, ate and watched another episode of Bake Off. This was Paul and Mary talking about Easter Food. It looked so good.


F called around 5:30, and I went downstairs right away and got started on dinner. Tonight I did a few things. I prepared some okra, made a pizza, seasoned some chicken and then baked it and made some fries in the air fryer. We had a salad with it all too. Dinner got pretty good raves tonight so that was good. The pizza turned out really well, which pleased me a lot.


After I did the dishes and then the garbage on the first floor, I went upstairs. I did up my garbage in the room and changed for going out. I really had to wait for F tonight. He was in a bit of pain tonight and I told him that he could wait in the car if he wanted. He didn’t want. 


We went to MaxValu and I bought a few groceries. I decided I was going simple for dinner tomorrow night. F said he might be late, so I wanted something that I could prepare for K and me and then for F later if necessary. I got pre-made burgers. I’ll serve them with rice or pilaf I think and a salad. Not sure about veggies though. 


We came back to the house, I unpacked the groceries and then came upstairs eventually. I watched tonight’s Grey’s Anatomy which was quite a sad episode.  There was a patient who had been attacked and was Asian. They had many of the Asian cast members treat her and talk about the racism they (as characters) had received. It fair upset me, to be honest. 


I turned off the TV and then watched a bit of YouTube again.  I also got started on this blog entry.


That’s it for me. Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….

No comments: