September 26, 2022

Monday - Warm and Sunny


I woke up at my usual time this morning but didn’t get up right away. I did get up a few minutes later, went downstairs and then came back upstairs. I did my usual watching the news and then snoozing thing. When I woke up and decided to go downstairs I heard a lot of banging and crashing. What on earth? K had decided to clean the toilet room. I really needed to use the washroom so it was quite a struggle to wait until she was done. She was making so much noise that it sounded like she was angry and I didn’t want to get in her way then.


I went downstairs and used the washroom. K had vanished, happily for me. I grabbed my breakfast and then came back upstairs and ate.  After breakfast, I did something fairly unusual for me, I laid down on the bed and read a book on my phone. It was a lot of fun. 


I went downstairs and grabbed my lunch when it was time and brought it back upstairs. I ate it and watched Mr & Mrs Smith.  I had noticed it was on last night when I checked the settings on the DVR.  I watched it and enjoyed it. I didn’t pay much attention at first, but later on, I really got into it again. Violent, but a lot of fun.


I watched the news and then went downstairs around 5:30. I was going to do some potatoes for dinner and I was worried that they’d take a little longer. 


I went downstairs and got started on dinner. I washed the dishes and then got stuck in on the potatoes. I roasted some potatoes in my air fryer, baked some chicken in my toaster oven and fried some mushrooms on the stove. F came back in the midst of my cooking and we hugged hello. He went upstairs.


I called him down around 7 pm and finished putting food on the table. K didn’t say anything to me, she was her usual smiley self. 


Dinner was quite successful. Most of the food disappeared. I had put some chicken aside for K’s lunch before dinner, and I was hoping to give her some potatoes too. Umm, she ate them all. Seriously! There were a few left in the bowl. She grabbed them and ate them all. Oh, dear. 


I did the dishes, cleaned out the corner garbage in the sink and prepared the garbage for us to take out tomorrow morning. 


I took a shower and then started blogging around 11:30.  So, actually, tomorrow something different is happening. F has a consultation with a doctor at the hospital and I have to go with him.  The consultation is at 8:30 am, so I have to get to bed early tonight. I’m hoping that I can stay awake during it.  I have also booked a haircut for myself in the afternoon so I hope that F’s appointment is finished by then!


Come back later if you like and find out how Tuesday goes. Until tomorrow….  

No comments: