April 27, 2023

Thursday - Sunny and warmish


I woke up this morning, went downstairs and then came back up to watch the BBC News. After the news, I went back to sleep! I got up again a lot later but didn’t sleep that well. There is still a lot of building happening on our block and it is so noisy. 


I got up and grabbed my breakfast downstairs and came upstairs to eat. I watched some of the news that I recorded and a bunch of YouTube too.


I went downstairs to grab my lunch, and I brought it back upstairs. I watched the US news and then put something on the Fire Stick. It was a really weird reality show about seeing if the person that you were meant to be with is someone that you had already met.  The first episode was a tad strange. Will I watch more? I dunno. It isn’t Bake-Off.


F called me around 5:15 and I went downstairs soon afterwards to start dinner. Tonight I made a stir-fry, just my usual one. I served it with salad and a small kabocha croquette. I called F but didn’t hear his answer. I was just about to go upstairs when I saw him come down. 


Dinner was good and got okay reviews. I only used one pan, so I didn’t have a ton of dishes to do tonight. Yay. I was done fairly early.


I came upstairs, watched a bit of YouTube again and then went downstairs and took a shower. 


I came back to the room after my shower and watched New Amsterdam. It was rather a good one, the one after everyone got roofied at a bar. 


And that’s about it. I asked F if he’d like to go out tomorrow night after dinner…just for coffee or to a fast food place for some dessert or something. I haven’t been out of the house since Wednesday and I’d really like to get out. In fact, I’m thinking about going out tomorrow for lunch or something. I’m sure I won’t do it, but I’d like to!


Come back later if you like and hear all about my Friday. Until tomorrow…. 

No comments: