May 24, 2023

Wednesday - Cool but sunny


I didn’t wake up when F got up today, so that was nice. When my alarm went off I got up, went downstairs and came back and watched the BBC news. I stayed up for a few minutes afterward, but then went and had my nap. 


I overslept a bit today but finally dragged myself out of bed. I watched some of the news that I recorded earlier and also some YouTube. I got a message from F that he would be late tonight, and he was a bit. I had a late breakfast and later lunch at the regular time!


I got a little bit more written on my column, but only a little. Still, better than nowt I suppose!


F called a little before 6 pm so I went down to get started on dinner. Tonight, I made pancakes from a Costco mix and served that with fruit salad, salad, and sausages. It went over quite well. Yay.


After dinner, I washed the dishes and then did up the garbage in the kitchen and bathroom. I went upstairs and did up my garbage in our bedroom. 


I took a shower a bit later and watched an episode of Fringe on the Fire Stick. I’ve been enjoying that show. Yay for me. 


It’s funny, the last couple of days have been quite cold. We had some really hot days but now, it is not warm at all. I appreciate these cooler days before the summer heat hits us. 


Anyway, that’s it for me. Not sure what I’ll get up to tomorrow, come on back and find out! Until tomorrow….

No comments: