May 9, 2023

Tuesday - Sunny and warmish


I had a pretty quiet morning. I got up early, watched the BBC news, then snoozed for a couple of hours afterwards. I was going to do laundry today, but when I was on my way downstairs to check the machine, I heard it. K was doing laundry. No problem, she got there first. I just decided I’d wait until tomorrow though. 


I watched some news on TV, I watched some YouTube, the usual. I went downstairs to use the washroom before I grabbed lunch and then for some reason decided to clean the sink in the bathroom. It really needed it, I hadn’t done it in ages. I came back upstairs to grab my bread to toast. 


I watched the US news during my lunch and then when it was over I put on another episode of The One That Got Away. It was interesting again today. One of the potential matches withdrew today and left via the portal because he realized that he couldn’t get on with the woman. I think he was right!


I ended up watching more YouTube and was a tad surprised when F called to say he was on his way back. I went downstairs and got on with dinner.


It was a bit easier tonight making dinner as there was hot water and the kitchen wasn’t in such a big mess either. Tonight I made a stir-fry, just my bog standard stir-fry. I also made a cucumber pickle thing and we had salad with it too. The weird thing was that I was in the washroom when F came back to the house and he didn’t even say hello. He went straight upstairs, and to be honest, I didn’t even know he was back yet. After a while when he didn’t arrive, I checked the genkan and saw his shoes waiting there. It was weird!


I cooked dinner and when it was ready I called F down and F came a little later. K did her standard not eating until F came down. Honestly, she is so annoying. She has to go and get her teeth so it takes a couple of minutes. My eyes roll all the time.


Anyway, dinner went quite well. K finished up all the pickle, but there was enough stir-fry left for K and I to have some for lunch tomorrow. Yay. 


I did the dishes and listened to a couple of podcasts. I enjoyed them.  I went upstairs when I was finished and got changed.


F and I went out to Mina and I picked up some groceries for the next couple of days. I took a while but I think I managed to pick up a couple of things that I’d forgotten over the last couple of shopping trips. 


After I paid and put the shopping in the car, I asked F if I could go to the Tsutaya nearby. They were selling off cds and this week the price was reduced to 110 yen per cd. Woot. I got some last week for 220 yen but I wanted to get more. I went in and I couldn’t find them at first. They were playing the “Get Out” song when I finally found some of the cds I wanted. I grabbed 4 of them and brought them up to the cashier. Score! 


We came back to the house tonight and after I put the groceries away, I went upstairs. I watched FBI: Most Wanted and then put on some music so I could record Yellowstone


F has finally gone to bed and I’m wanting to head there soon too. I’m quite tired today, I’m not sure why. 


That’s it for me. Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….


No comments: