September 2, 2023

 Saturday - Rainy and Cooler. Woot!


I woke up this morning when my first alarm went off. F snoozed longer. I snoozed for a few minutes but dragged myself out of bed and started to get dressed. When the clock hit 10:00am I asked him if he was going to get up. We had an appointment for 11 a.m.  He stayed in bed a bit longer but finally got up.


We got to the doctor’s office a bit late I think, but it wasn’t that busy anyway. We did have to wait for ages, but no matter. After we saw the doctor we had other things to do to prepare for my trip. It took a while before we got out of there. 


We went for lunch to Gusto. It wasn’t my idea, it was F’s and I was okay with it. Lunch was fine, nothing too special.


After lunch, which was a bit late when we got out of the place, we went to the grocery store to get a couple of bentos for K. We had talked about going out tonight. We came back to the house for about an hour.


F had booked himself a massage for the afternoon so he dropped me off at the mall and I went in. I did a little bit of shopping and then I went to Doutor and waited for F. After his massage he joined me and he got a drink. Well, I got him a drink!


Over our drinks, F decided he didn’t want to go out tonight. Okay then. I suggested going to check on K to see that she found the food we bought her and then suggested going for a meal in the new gyudon shop. We went straight to the gyudon shop, but it was too busy for us to sit together. F suggested somewhere else, Nagomi and I was fine with that.


We had a nice meal at Nagomi. We both had cold soba with tempura. It was really nice.  


We came back to the house after the meal and discovered that K had eaten so that was good. I watered the plants outside, but only one jug today because of the rain earlier. 


We had a quiet evening. I watched some TV, The Walking Dead, I finished Apple TV+ The Crowded Room and then I watched CSI: Las Vegas. It was nice watching so much in one go.


F had a quiet evening listening to his phone and the entertainers he follows.


I’m not sure what we’re going to do tomorrow. I’m also not sure what the weather is going to do. It could be interesting. I liked having a cooler day today.  Come back later if you like and hear about my Sunday. Until tomorrow….

No comments: