October 24, 2023

Tuesday - Warm and sunny


I didn’t set my alarm this morning, so I overslept. I woke up when F came back into the room. Oops. I got up, had breakfast and then watched a bit of TV.


Later in the afternoon, I grabbed lunch, watched some news and then ended up watching The Green Knight. I really enjoyed it. I did quite a bit of crochet while I watched it. 


F and I decided that we’d order in sushi, so he looked up one place, but it seemed a bit expensive. He ended up ordering takeout from a place a few blocks away. We got three tuna bowls. I went into the store and paid for it all. We brought the food back into the house and F set up his mother’s food on the living room table. She got up to eat. F and I ate upstairs.


Later on, F and I ordered ourselves some yakitori so a few minutes later, we went out to pick it up. I went over to the kiosk and paid. We brought it upstairs and had ourselves a little feast.


I went downstairs to wash my day’s dishes and while I was there, I took out the bread that F made. Yes, today, he made bread with my bread maker! It was really good too!  There is still a little bit left as well.


In the evening I watched FBI: International and afterwards discovered that the On Demand portion of my cable channel is running a detective show based on a Canadian detective novel series. Cool!


Honestly, that’s about it for my day. I will have to do some shopping tomorrow since we need a bit of food. If I’m moved, I might even cook dinner. I don’t really want to, but I probably should. Not sure if we should all eat together though. 


Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow…. 

No comments: