October 25, 2023

Wednesday - Sunny and warmish, rainy at night


I slept in a bit today, but I had set my alarm, so I didn’t sleep quite as late as I did yesterday. 


I grabbed my breakfast this morning, F’s sister was over and was going to take her mother to the doctor. 


I came back upstairs to eat and a bit later F took a nap. He got up and as he often does, left the room and didn’t talk to me. 


Around 1:30 I went downstairs to grab my lunch and F was in the kitchen. He was washing stuff in the sink, and had my small frypan on the table. Sitting on top of it was an open package of pork. I objected to it being there and F got weird. He sat down and was obviously upset with me. I asked him if I was in his way and he said I was. I flounced out of the kitchen and went back upstairs, quite angry.


After 2:30 F came back upstairs and said that he wanted to go out shopping. I went downstairs after a bit of nastiness between us and grabbed my lunch. F gave me 15 minutes to eat my lunch or he wouldn’t let me go shopping with him. I made it, but wasn’t too happy about it.


We went out to a few places. Generally, I went into the shops and did the shopping. Over the afternoon we did get friendlier, I’m glad to say.


We talked about what to have for dinner and decided that we’d get bentos. I went into MaxValu and picked up some bentos for all of us. 


We came back to the house and gave K her bento. F and I took ours upstairs.


We had a fairly quiet evening. Around 9pm, F found the bill he couldn’t find earlier, so we went to the convenience store and I paid it for him. 


Back at the house, I finished the new show I was watching, and a bit later I took a shower. And that’s about it for my day. It was a bit bad in the middle, but ended okay.


Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….

No comments: