October 31, 2023

Tuesday - Sunny and warm


I woke up around 8:00 a.m. this morning. F had already left for work, so that was nice. He didn’t wake me up today.


I snoozed a bit longer but eventually got up. The news I planned on watching wasn’t on again. I had a quiet morning. I had thought about doing laundry but didn’t. I hope to do some tomorrow. Let’s hope.


I had a quiet afternoon too. I finally caught up with some news at 2 p.m., and then watched an episode of CSI: Las Vegas from the DVR. It was okay. I was glad to get it off the DVR. 


F called me to say he was on his way back to the house so I went downstairs and got a start on dinner. Tonight I made a pork stir-fry and it was pretty good. I enjoyed it anyway. We had it with rice and a salad. K spilled her drink, luckily I hadn’t put too much in her glass. 


After dinner, I cleared the table, put the food away and then did the dishes. I listened to my podcasts again and enjoyed them. I finished, bid K a good night, and then went upstairs. I relaxed for a little while and then F and I got ready to go out.


We went to the grocery store Mina and I got some food for the next couple of days. When I finished there, I dumped the food in the car and then headed into the drugstore next to the market. I needed some detergent for my clothes. I got it and then picked up a few things for myself and K. 


I was a tad surprised when I left the drugstore that F hadn’t moved the car closer. He usually is really nice about doing that. No worries. 


When we got back to the house, I took out the two heavy bags of shopping and the box of tissues for K and bumped up to the door. F did open the door, but then he stormed into the house. As I struggled to get into the door and then close it and lock the door, I said, “That’s okay, I don’t need any help!” To do him credit, he did turn around and I gave him the big box of tissues to put away for his mother. Honestly though…I feel like I live with some oblivious idiot at times. He just never helps me anymore. 


I put the groceries away and headed upstairs. I watched a lot of YouTube and then put on FBI: International and watched that. It was okay. I turned off the TV at midnight and have been working on my blogging!


I’m not sure what I’m going to get up to tomorrow. I hope to do some laundry, so that should be exciting! Anyway, I’m out of here.  Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….

No comments: