April 16, 2024

Tuesday - Cooler and a bit rainy


I think F woke me up again this morning, but I fell back asleep after that. I woke up around 9 and got up a bit later. I had to make a trip downstairs and then I came back upstairs, got dressed and went back to sleep for a little bit. 


When I got up again, I grabbed breakfast and then came back upstairs to eat. I had a quiet afternoon and yes, over lunch, there was more Fringe! I watched two episodes. I am just enjoying this show so much. I can’t believe that it is just that good.


I went downstairs around 5 pm and found that I’d had a delivery. Last week I had ordered myself a set of double-pointed knitting needles. I found them in the mail slot. I was happy to get them. I looked at them and they looked great. 


F and I texted around 5:15 and he said he was on the way home.  I went downstairs a bit later to get started on dinner. Tonight I made a pork stir-fry and served that with salad and the rice that F had made for me last night. I also put a container of kimchi on the table which was quite popular too.


I did the dishes after dinner and then came upstairs to change. F and I went out to the grocery store and I went in and bought a few groceries.  I managed to get everything I needed, I think! I came out to the car and F got on the road and then remembered that he needed to buy gas. I suggested that we go and get it now. It was almost like a date! We didn’t go back to the house straight after grocery shopping. I get awfully tired of that!


Back at the house, I put away the groceries and then went upstairs. I put on my PJs and at 11 pm I watched FBI: Most Wanted. It was a pretty good episode. I quite like the FBI shows. 


F went to bed during the show and seems to be sleeping away. I’ve spent a bit of time watching YouTube and finishing up some of my evening computer things. 


I’m not sure what I’m going to get up to tomorrow. I really need to make a start on the laundry and hopefully, during the day I’ll get to do a couple of rows of my knitted hat. I’d like to finish it before summer is completely here. 


Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….



  

No comments: