April 15, 2024

Monday - Hot and Sunny


F did wake me up this morning, but I fell back asleep right away. I did wake up a bit after 9 and went downstairs, then I did my usual thing of getting dressed and going back to bed. I snoozed for a while.


I grabbed breakfast a bit later and came upstairs to eat it. I had a quiet day really. I watched a bit of YouTube and some news on TV. After a while, I grabbed my lunch and came back upstairs to eat it. If you assumed that I watched some Fringe as well, you are correct.  I watched two episodes today. One of the episodes concentrated on one of the background characters and it was really nice to see. I watched more news at 4 pm and relaxed for a bit after that. 


F didn’t call as I knew that he would be back late from work, so I went downstairs and got started on dinner. Tonight I made toaster oven chicken with a yuzu-kosho powder on it with macaroni and cheese, salad, beets and radishes on the side. At the last moment, I added on some rice for K. F appeared a few minutes later and sat down with us. K hadn’t even started yet, which quite annoyed me. She is so odd. She won’t wear her false teeth except for eating, so when it is time to eat, she has to run and get them. But, she won’t get them early. She’ll see me set the table, but there’s some disconnect in her brain that makes her think she has to wait until all of us are at the table. She didn’t get her teeth until F had arrived. 


After our meal, I did the dishes and then basically just went upstairs. I took a can of A&W Root Beer with me. I picked up a pack the last time I went to Costco and I’ve been enjoying it so much in the evenings. 


A bit after 10 I went downstairs again and took a shower. I came back upstairs just in time to watch the finale of Project Runway Season 20.  It was a good show and I picked the winner before they announced it!  It was a bit of a departure from the usual finale. They gave them 8 days to make their collections and they did it at the usual workroom. There was none of them going back to their homes and being visited. I kind of missed that.


Well, that’s about it for today. Since midnight I’ve been watching YouTube and chilling out. 


Tomorrow I’ll be cooking dinner again. The plan is to do a stir-fry.  We’ll probably have to do a little grocery shopping afterwards as well. 


Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….

No comments: