April 17, 2024

Wednesday - Sunny and warmish


I woke up early this morning. It was around 7:30. F had already left for work. I went downstairs and then came back upstairs and went back to bed. I thought I’d get up early, but I ended up oversleeping again. Sigh.


I went downstairs, grabbed breakfast and then came back upstairs to eat. I watched some YouTube and also the news on TV. 


Later on, I went downstairs and made my lunch. I brought it upstairs and ate while watching two episodes of Fringe. I did a little knitting too when I finished my lunch.


Today was a bit interesting since K didn’t spend all day in bed. She was up for most of the day. Every time I went downstairs I could hear her TV.


I went downstairs around 6pm and took some plastic bottles down for recycling. I’ll have to send the bag out next week. I got started on dinner. F came back a little bit later and we had a nice reunion.  


Tonight I did roasted vegetables with the nice Costco wieners/sausages and a salad. I was annoyed at F and K since both of them were plunked down at the table waiting to be served. Sigh. I did a couple of batches of veggies in the air fryer and they turned out very nicely today. 


After dinner, I did the dishes and happily, they weren’t too bad. I had done a few as I was working before dinner, so there weren’t as many as there could be. 


When I finished the dishes, I did up the garbage in the kitchen and also in the bathroom. I put the full bag in the genkan and then went upstairs. 


I relaxed for a bit but then did up my garbage in the bedroom. I left the bag for F to put his stuff in. 


I went downstairs to take a shower and took a towelket downstairs with me to wash. I wanted F to show me how to use the dryer function on the washing machine. He did, so I washed my towelket and I’m drying it now too. K was up and waylaid F on his way to the washroom. She thinks that she grabbed the wrong coat from her Saturday Day Care thing and was all upset about it! Eye roll. 


I took my shower and then came upstairs and watched another episode of Fringe. Yay me. I hope that I’ll be able to finish the series before the end of the month. I’m more than halfway through the fourth season so I’m getting there. 


I did more knitting too. I’m nearly at the time when I have to change to the new double-point needles. Woot. I’m a bit nervous. It’s been a while since I used double-pointed needles. 


When I turned the TV back to the DVR from the Fire Disk, I discovered that there had been a big earthquake down south, in Oita. I think everyone that I know in the area will be okay, many of the ladies had posted on Facebook.  There wasn’t going to be any tsunami, thankfully. 


I spent the rest of the evening watching YouTube and getting ready to blog. I’m off to bed as soon as I post this. Well, I’ll probably have to hang up my towelket first if it isn’t dry, but that’s okay too!


Come back later if you like and hear all about my Thursday. Until tomorrow….


No comments: