April 18, 2024

Thursday - Warm and sunny


This morning was a tad odd. F dropped something while he was getting ready and it woke me up. I looked at him and he apologized and I went back to sleep for a while!  Then, I woke up and went downstairs. I came back to the room and it was still early. It wasn’t even 9 am yet so I got partially dressed and went back to bed. I overslept of course, but so what. 


I got up finally, finished getting dressed and then went downstairs. I took a load of clothes downstairs with me and put them in the washing machine. I did two loads of laundry today and it was about time! I have damp clothing all over our bedroom now.


When I went downstairs to make my lunch, I remembered that I was supposed to make ginger pork for dinner so I set it up. I grated some ginger, added it to soy sauce and then I put it on the pork slices. I put them back into the fridge and finished making my lunch. 


I went back upstairs and ate lunch. Of course, I watched an episode of Fringe. After I watched the news, I watched another episode of Fringe and it was good too. They killed off one of the variations of a character so it was a little sad. 


I went downstairs around 6 pm and got started on dinner. Tonight I did ginger pork, with salad, guacamole, leftovers, potato salad and cup soup. I enjoyed it, I’m not sure if everyone else did too or not.


I did the dishes afterwards and then I went upstairs. F and I got ready to go to the store and he informed me that he was coming into the store with me. Oh well. He’s allowed to, I just knew that it would take longer and cost more to let him in the shop. And it did!


We came back to the house and I ended up putting away the groceries. I went upstairs and at 11 pm I watched The Rookie. I think it was the last one of the season and it was good. It left a few cliffhangers too.


I turned off the TV after the show and got stuck into my computer. I did have a little chat with my BFF though. That was nice. She’d received her birthday present and liked it too. Woot!


And that’s it. We’re sliding into the weekend and I’m not sure what is going to happen then.


Come back later if you like and hear all about my Friday. Until tomorrow….




No comments: