April 22, 2024

 Monday - Sunny and warm


I woke up this morning when F’s alarm went off at 7:00 am. Sigh. He was long gone to work or an onsen. I had to wake up enough to turn off the alarm, and then I was able to get back to sleep after that. I overslept from my alarm, but no harm done really. 


I got up eventually and made my breakfast. I brought it upstairs and ate. I watched some YouTube and some news… same old stuff. After a bit, I watched the news from the bed and then I turned off the TV and had a snooze for a few minutes.


I went downstairs a bit later and grabbed my lunch. When I came upstairs with it, I watched Fringe of course. I watched two episodes in the daytime, and they were really good. 


F called after 5 to say he was on his way back, so when the episode I watched was over, I went downstairs to get started on dinner. 


Tonight I made air fryer chicken legs with boiled new potatoes, salad and spinach. I thought it was really good, but F hardly had any food at all. K had a bit, and so did I but I was a little upset. 


I did the dishes afterwards and then went upstairs with a can of root beer. Unfortunately, my root beer is almost finished. I have the feeling that some other people have been helping themselves to it. Grr. 


I spent a bit over an hour upstairs on YouTube and then went downstairs to take a shower. I took down some fresh towels and a bottle for water for upstairs.  After my shower, I was in the washroom when I heard a lot of noise. F had come downstairs to use the washroom and K got up to use the washroom. Luckily I didn’t spend too much time in there!


I went upstairs and asked F to bring up my bottle of water for me. I started watching Fringe, another episode today too. It was good. Now in the series it is set in the future and it’s a little odd, but I like it. I think I have eleven more episodes to watch before the end of the month.


And, that’s about it for me. Tomorrow I’m cooking dinner again and I’ll see about doing other things during the day. I’m pretty sure I’ll watch some more Fringe too!  


Come back later if you like and hear all the fun from Tuesday. Until tomorrow…..




No comments: