April 29, 2024

 Monday - Hot and Sunny


Today was a different day and it was rather nice. I woke up around 9 again and made a trip downstairs. I went back to bed for an hour or so.  F came back to the room before 10 am and got back into bed. I had set my alarm to wake me up around 10 and then again at 10:30 so that F wouldn’t be angry when we couldn’t get into the restaurants again. Well, I got up, got dressed and then realized that F had fallen asleep!


After a while, I decided to go back to bed for a nap myself. F did ask if I wanted to go out for lunch, but to be honest, I didn’t. I was still rather full from last night. F agreed with me that he was too!


F made an appointment to have a massage later on and in the meantime, we ate the bread things that F had bought us yesterday. We each had a croissant and coffee, then later a cheesy bread thing. 


Around 3:40 we left the house. F dropped me off at S-Mall and I did some shopping and then took myself off to Doutor for a drink.  F showed up a while later but he wasn’t doing that well. He was having problems from last night’s meal. 


After a bit, we left the mall and went to the grocery store. I bought the groceries for the next couple of days. I’m hoping I bought enough!


We went back to the house and I put away the groceries. F gave his mother her bento and then he came upstairs after a while. I was upstairs already.


Around 8pm we decided to go and have dinner. F asked for Nagomi, and I said it was okay, but if they were closed I wanted to go to Cocos instead. Well, we drove by Nagomi and the lights were off, so we went to Cocos. I had a double burger meal and it was okay, F had a fish meal, which he didn’t like that much. We shared an order of fries…Cocos has the best fries!


After our meal, F took me to the grocery store and I bought one more bread thing. It’s nearly the end of a seal campaign from a bread company. They give away crockery if you save enough seals. I’ve already received 3 bowls and I’d like one more. Hopefully, I can go and pick it up after a day or two.


F filled up the car with gas too and on the way back, his odometer hit 10000 km. We stopped  (it was in a safe, non-busy part of the road) and took pictures!


We came back to the house and I came upstairs. F followed a bit later. I went downstairs and took a shower and then came back upstairs.  I didn’t watch any TV tonight, but I did check the recording schedule for tomorrow. 


And honestly, that’s about it. F is sleeping and will have to go back to work tomorrow. It’s only a short week though, he’s off on Friday and Monday too. 


Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….

No comments: