April 30, 2024

Tuesday - Cooler and muggy


I woke up this morning before my alarm went off. I made a trip downstairs and then got dressed. I took another nap and got up a bit later. 


I went downstairs and made my breakfast and brought it upstairs to eat. I watched some YouTube and then some news on TV. I even finished my hat today.  I did the last few rows and then darned in the ends. Woot! After a while I went downstairs to make my lunch. I actually saw K for a few minutes when I was down there.


I came back upstairs to eat lunch and I watched an episode of a TV programme that I recorded on Saturday. It was fine.  I turned off the TV for a while when I was done, in favour of some YouTube.


After 5:15 F called to say he was coming back. I changed and grabbed some towels to change the ones downstairs. I went downstairs and got started on my day’s dishes. After F returned, I got started on cooking.  


Tonight I did chicken in the toaster oven, plus baby leaf salad, beets, and asparagus.  I also included a cup soup tonight. F had set up the rice cooker last night, so we all had some rice with dinner too. It went over quite well if I’m honest and tasted pretty good too.


I did the dishes after dinner and listened to a couple of podcasts while I did that. I said goodnight to K and then went upstairs.


F was upstairs and asked if I wanted to go out. No. I didn’t. I spent quite a while on YouTube but at 11pm I watched FBI: Most Wanted. It was an okay episode.


F is sleeping and I wouldn’t mind going to bed soon too as I’m a tad tired again. I’ve started on another hat. I’m hoping that this one will be closer to the right size. The one I just finished is a bit too big. I’ve decided to change it up a little bit too, I’m going to start with a ribbing rather than a rolled brim. That’s the plan at the moment.


Anyway, that’s about it for me. Tomorrow I’m doing burgers and fries for dinner. I think I’ll make some gravy and we’ll see what else I can come up with!


Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….

No comments: