April 5, 2024

Friday - Sunny and warm


I woke up this morning before my alarm again. F was long gone.  I went downstairs then came upstairs and got dressed and took a nap. 


When I got up a bit later, I did the first of two loads of laundry and then grabbed my breakfast.  I hung up my laundry and then did another load. I had to rearrange some of the things in the room so that I could hang up my laundry.


I had a fairly quiet afternoon. I grabbed my lunch and then came upstairs and watched an episode of Fringe. The FauxLivia gave birth today, but she was kidnapped first.  It was quite a good episode, like all of them.


F called a little after 5 to say he was on his way. I went downstairs a bit late to get started on dinner. Tonight I did a fairly easy dinner. We had pasta with two sauces, one a Japanese packet, and one the leftover curry from Monday night. It actually worked out rather well. We had those with salad, radishes and some bacon. 


After I finished cleaning up after dinner, F cleaned the stove and behind the stove. He did a really good job and it looks good back there. He cleaned up a few other bits around the stove too. Hurray for him. 


I took a shower and when I came back to the room, I watched Tuesday’s episode of FBI: Most Wanted. It was an odd episode about a man trying to get revenge on Thai Pirates in New York.  It was quite exciting though.


F went to bed and may be sleeping. He’s got to get up early tomorrow to make breakfast for his mother I think.  


We might go to a movie in the early evening if we have time.  Other than that, I’m not sure what we’ll get up to! I hope we have a good time! 


Come back later if you like and find out what I get up to on Saturday. Until tomorrow…. 

No comments: