April 9, 2024

Tuesday - Rainy and colder


I woke up this morning early. F’s alarm hadn’t even gone off yet. I made a quick trip downstairs and then tried to go back to sleep again. After F left, I tried to sleep, but I just couldn’t get comfortable for some reason. I may have gotten a little more sleep, but it wasn’t good. I got up a bit earlier than I usually do since I had woken up so early originally.


I had a quiet day in the house. I got my breakfast and I came back upstairs to eat it. I watched the news, a bit of YouTube and a bit later on I got my lunch. Today I watched TWO episodes of Fringe. I’ve finished the third season now. I have to finish the whole series by the end of the month as it goes off my channel then. I hope I can make it through!


F called around 5:20 to say he was on his way back to the house. I went downstairs a bit later to get started on dinner. Tonight was a fairly easy meal for me. I took the leftovers from last night’s tacos and made nachos tonight. I didn’t put the meat on the nachos but I did add cheese to the nachos and toasted them.  We also had cup soup, salad, radishes and then dessert with our meal. It went over quite well. Yay.


I did the dishes and then a bit later F and I went off to MaxValu and I bought the groceries. I picked up a few things that we need for the next few days and a few staples for the kitchen. 


We came back to the house, I put away the stuff and took a lot of the food upstairs. I have to hide food for K’s breakfasts because if I don’t, she’ll eat it all before she should. I watched FBI: Most Wanted and it was quite a good one if I’m honest. A judge started killing people because he was angry. 


I’ve been watching YouTube and working on Computer things since midnight. I’ll try and get to bed fairly soon I think. I’m not sleeping that well right now and I’m a bit tired. 


Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….

No comments: