April 8, 2024

Monday - Sunny and warm


I woke up when my alarm went off this morning. I went downstairs and then came back up and got dressed. I had a snooze for a while after that. 


I got up later and went downstairs and made my breakfast. Today I had oatmeal and it was lovely. I really enjoyed it today. 


I had a quiet afternoon today. I didn’t do laundry as F had left some of his in the washing machine last night and it was still there. I grabbed lunch and watched another episode of Fringe. It was another good one. I did a little bit of knitting in the afternoon too. 


When F called to say he was coming back, I actually went downstairs early to start dinner. Tonight I was making tacos, so I got started a little early. I had preheated the kitchen, but it was really hot. In fact, after F arrived, I decided to go upstairs and change my shirt. Usually, I wear a sweatshirt in the kitchen, but tonight it was well over 20 degrees. I put on a cotton shirt instead and turned off the heater!


Dinner when it happened was pretty good. We all had a couple of tacos and enjoyed them. There’s even enough left for tomorrow to make nachos with. I’m sort of looking forward to that!


I did the dishes and then went upstairs and relaxed for a while. A little after 10 I went downstairs and took a shower and then came back upstairs in time to watch Project Runway. I think they sent the correct person home…today was the avant-garde challenge. I enjoyed it. 


F went to bed quite early again and he’s sleeping away. I hope to go to bed soon too. I’m tired but I don’t sleep that well these days. It’ll get worse as the weather gets hotter. 


Anyway, that’s about it for my day. Last week at this time I was getting ready to go to Niigata. I have no plans this week, sad to say. I might try and get my hair cut if my stylist has time, but apart from that, no plans really!


Well, come back later if you like and hear what I get up to on Tuesday. Until tomorrow….


No comments: