October 17, 2024

Thursday - Sunny but cool


I had a tough time waking up this morning. I did get up for a downstairs trip first and then went back to bed and didn’t drag myself out of bed for three more hours!


I had a fairly quiet day today. I spent a lot of the afternoon unpicking the cuffs on a shirt I bought myself in Yamagata. It’s a lovely shirt, but the cuffs were just a smidge tight so I removed them. After I wash the shirt and iron the sleeves, I plan to do a small hem on the sleeves. I’ll have to hand-sew them both, but I should be capable of that!


For lunch today I had leftovers from yesterday and enjoyed them. I also watched an episode of Major Crimes and then the news. F called a bit after 5 pm and I went downstairs and got a bit of a start on dinner. Tonight it was a bit of an easy one. We had burgers from the grocery store, salad, potato salad and broccoli. F had made rice, so F and K had that. We ate fairly early too, so I finished dishes before 8:30. Woot. 


I went upstairs and got dressed for going out to the grocery store. F drove us there and I went in. I picked up a few things and walked around the store. I paid and off we went back to the house. I put the groceries away too. I’m planning to do pasta again tomorrow. It’s been a while since I made it, so I think it’ll be nice. 


When we came back to the house I put away the groceries and then came upstairs. At 11pm I watched Yellowjackets again and it was good. It’s a very weird show, which of course I like!


Since midnight I’ve been working on my blog and my end-of-day things. I should probably get myself to bed soon.


I’m not sure what tomorrow will bring…come back and find out. Until tomorrow….

No comments: