Monday - Cloudy and humid, cooler
I woke up early this morning, but fell back asleep. I couldn’t properly wake up at my alarm time, but finally dragged myself downstairs. I came back up to the room, checked a couple of things on my computer and then headed back to bed. I watched a few videos and tried to go back to sleep. I didn’t manage for a while, then finally did fall asleep. Of course I ended up oversleeping again.
I finally got up and dressed. I went downstairs to grab breakfast. When I first got up this morning, K hadn’t eaten her breakfast, but this time it had vanished. She hadn’t eaten the food I left for her lunch though.
I had a quiet day today. I wrote a letter to my bestie and I backed up my computer. Two things that I needed/wanted to do. At lunch time I watched Saturday night’s FBI and then some of the US news. I relaxed afterwards and finished up my letter.
F called me quite late tonight and I went downstairs even later to start dinner. I got things started, well, the dishes anyway. I got them done and then F arrived. He helped me turn on the AC in the living room and also announced that he didn’t want to eat dinner. He had a headache. Oh dear. I was glad that he told me early this time. I also decided to change the menu tonight. I had planned to do chicken drumsticks, but thought I’d do the ginger pork I had planned for tomorrow. I was running late and the pork was less work. I think it was a good call.
Tonight for dinner we had ginger pork, rice, salad with some young corn pieces, steamed vegetables and K got some mini-tomatoes. I made K her lunch plate for tomorrow and F a plate for later if he wanted it.(spoiler…he ate it later)
I did the dishes and then went upstairs. I relaxed for a while. F got up and then decided to eat his dinner. He went downstairs, brought his food up. Then, he went downstairs again and made noodles! He ate them too.
I went downstairs and took a shower, then came back up to the room. I decided to watch something on AppleTV. I started it on the TV but then I thought I could watch it on my computer so I could use headphones and not bother F. Of course, trying to sign in on my computer was a PITA! It wasn’t quiet either as I had to get codes sent to my phone. Oh well. I did it finally. I watched an episode of Widow’s Bay. I’m not sure why, but I didn’t realize it was quite horror based. It was funny too, but today’s episode was a bit spooky.
After the show, I shut down AppleTV on my computer and went back to YouTube and my end of day stuff…and here we are!
Tomorrow I may join a Zoom meeting if I can wake up in time, and I might do some laundry or something. Come back later and find out what I get up to. Until tomorrow….
No comments:
Post a Comment