Wednesday - Rainy, cloudy & cooler
I woke up this morning when my alarm went off. Actually, I think I might have woke up earlier, but I fell back asleep again. Yay. I went downstairs and then came back to the room and sorted out my laundry. F had turned on the AC when he left this morning. It was sweet of him, but I didn’t think it really was making a difference. I set it to turn itself off again and then went back to bed.
I snoozed and then when I finally woke up, dressed and went downstairs with my laundry. I went to the washroom and then started the machine. When I came out of the bathroom, I heard the front door open. F was back. He had a bit of a break and he brought me some ice cream, so he was doubly welcome! I also grabbed my breakfast and then we went upstairs. F relaxed for a while and I had some tea and I even gave him some too.
I had a quiet afternoon after F left. I ended up going down a little late for my lunch. I brought lunch up to the room and I watched an episode of Elsbeth that was fun. It was about nuns!
After 5:30 F phoned me and said he was on his way back to the house. I got ready to go downstairs and then when F arrived I was most of the way through the dishes. Tonight I had an easy night. I did pre-made burgers from the store, fries in the air fryer, salad, cucumber pickle and potato salad. It turned out quite well.
Dinner was in front of the TV as usual and it was all about the earthquake in Kumamoto. I know it is reasonable in a way, but Japan has this thing where they go over and over the same thing on the news. Ain’t nobody need one hour of repetition about the earthquake. When they were talking all about the Tohoku earthquake in 2011 it drove me crazy. I got to the point where I couldn’t watch Japanese news at all.
I did the dishes and put everything away. F was yelling at his mother about something. It turns out that she’s coughing into tissues and then rubbing the table with them to “clean” it. Sigh. F jumped into action and cleaned the table properly and then wanted to wash the placemats. That was fine except I was planning to do the garbage in the kitchen. He cleaned, I did the garbage up in the downstairs except for the stuff in the sink. F said he’d do it so I left him to it.
I went upstairs and watched some YouTube and then F came upstairs. I went downstairs to take my shower. K was bopping around downstairs but she disappeared finally. I showered and when I finished, I went into the kitchen and made myself some popcorn. I haven’t had any in ages and it was great.
I came back upstairs and watched the first episode of Grey’s Anatomy for season 22 I think. It was good. They picked up right from last season. It is getting to be such a silly show though!
I turned off the TV when the show finished and then went back to YouTube. F is in bed, but I’m not sure if he is sleeping or not. I hope so, for his sake.
Tomorrow I have to prepare the meat for dinner. F didn’t make rice so I’m not sure that there will be enough food for us all. I hope so! I thought I might ask him to pick up some frozen pilaf or fried rice on the way back to the house. We’ll see what he says.
Well, that’s it for me. Come back later if you like and hear all about my Thursday. Until tomorrow….
No comments:
Post a Comment