Tuesday - Hot and cloudy, some rain
I woke up this morning the first time when my alarm went off. I turned off the alarm as F was still in bed. Next time I woke up, F was gone.
I went downstairs and then back to bed for a bit. I got up again later and got dressed. It was afternoon before I saw F again. He came upstairs and asked if I wanted to go out. We came up with a plan to go to a restaurant across town. We went out and got in the car, drove there. Unfortunately, the restaurant was closed today. F then wanted to go to a Japanese restaurant. He drove to it and it was crowded and lined up outside. I went there once with him years ago and I didn’t like it. I just didn’t want Japanese food today. It’s too much sometimes.
We parked in the parking lot and F didn’t get out of the car. I didn’t get out of the car. I wasn’t excited about going to this place. Finally, F started swearing that he was going to go back to the house. He started the car and started driving back. So, as we got near downtown, I suggested going to Foodever but F said that I could go if I wanted. He drove near the building and let me off near an entrance. He left me again.
I went in and had a look around. Today the Indonesian restaurant was open so I had nasi goreng and it was very nice. While I was eating at the restaurant I made the decision to walk over to S-Mall and have either a drink or an ice cream and just enjoy myself as much as I could.
In S-Mall, I went upstairs and visited the Daiso. I didn’t buy anything! I went downstairs again and went to Doutor and had a decaf iced caffe latte. It was really nice to just sit and be alone with my book.
I decided that I’d catch a bus at 3:30 back to the house, so I got on the bus and rode back to the nearest bus stop. I got off the bus and walked back to the house. F’s car was there and the house was unlocked. I went into the house and upstairs.
F was lying on his bed in the room. No air conditioner and the lights on. He did ask me how I was and I was not polite to him. I swore at him and went through to my part of the room. I made some hot water and had some tea and watched a lot of YouTube.
Sometime after 7pm F came back up to the room and turned off the lights and made to go to bed. I protested and reminded him that we needed to do some shopping. He grudgingly agreed to take me.
We went to the drugstore first. He gave me some money and I went in. I bought a lot of stuff and used up about half of the money he gave me. I can honestly say I didn’t waste any money or buy things I shouldn’t have. I had about three bags when I came out of the store.
We went to the grocery store after that and I bought more stuff. I bought some food for the next couple of days. Again, no treats, no things that I wouldn’t normally buy. When I paid and went back to the car I gave F his change. There wasn’t too much and he was angry with me. I’m not sure why. I did what I could and got as much food as I could. I asked F to make rice for tomorrow’s dinner but he refused. He told me to make it and when I said I wouldn’t he told me I was stupid. Maybe I am, but I don’t like rice at all, so why would I want to make it when I don’t like plain white rice?
Back at the house I put the groceries away. I discovered that F had already bought breakfasts for himself and his mother and his sister had dropped off some cucumbers and a tomato. I had bought cucumbers. It’s so annoying.
I made myself some dinner from the freezer. I keep some frozen pasta there for myself for days like this. I ate, read some of my book and then washed up and went upstairs.
At 11pm I watched Law & Order. It was okay, it guest starred the guy from Royal Pains. I’m basically just watching it because there’s nothing else on TV just then. Maybe I should start watching something off streaming instead.
I did talk a little to F after midnight. He’s in rough shape with his various aches and pains. I’m not happy that he’s in pain, but I think he brings some of it on himself. He hasn’t noticed he gets worse when he’s in a mood with me.
So, that’s about it for me. Tomorrow I might do some laundry, but I’m not sure. I might just wallow, it’s about what I feel like doing. Or I might go out….but I probably won’t.
Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….
No comments:
Post a Comment