Monday - Hot and sunny
I woke up before my alarm this morning. I made my trip downstairs and then came back upstairs to my room. I did turn on the AC as it was too warm to do without the AC. I also sorted my laundry before I went back to bed. And, for some odd reason I overslept. I set alarms but I woke up after they all went off. Oh dear.
I got up, dressed, and took my laundry downstairs. I put the first load in the washer and then grabbed my breakfast. I took it upstairs to eat. A little while later I brought up the first load and hung it up. I repeated the process with the second load.
Lunch was after 3. I brought it up to eat as well and I didn’t have a lot of time, so I watched another episode of the Swedish Drama The Box. It continues to be odd!
F called me after 5:15 and said he was on his way. He offered to bring stuff, but I didn’t need it. He did offer ice cream, which I said would be nice!
A little later, I went downstairs and got started on dinner. Tonight I made something new for me. I did sliced chicken thighs with mushrooms and onions in a sesame sauce. I also did a cucumber pickle and washed some tomatoes for F and K. We had all of this plus a salad for dinner. When we were finished, we had F’s ice cream and finished up a cake from last week.
I did the dishes. I was so hot in the kitchen tonight. I did have the window open and got some breeze so that was good.
I went upstairs after I finished and relaxed with the AC again. I enjoyed myself! F came upstairs around 10:15 and that’s about the time I went downstairs to take a shower.
When I was downstairs in the bathroom I decided to do a bit of cleaning too. It had been a while. I didn’t do the entire shower, but I got the floor quite good, and some of the walls around the floor area too. I took my shower and then went upstairs.
I watched an episode of Loot tonight. It was quite funny as always. It had the guy from Severance in it again (he’s the MC’s ex-husband.) I turned off the TV when I was done.
F didn’t want to go out and look at the stars tonight. We both think it would be cloudy as there is a storm front coming in. It’s a bit of a shame really, but never mind.
And that was my day. Tomorrow is a national holiday, I’m not sure which one. We have no plans, although I told F that I need to go to a drugstore so hopefully we’ll do that tomorrow.
Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….
No comments:
Post a Comment