Monday - Cloudy and hot, muggy
I woke up this morning when my alarm went off. F had another bad night. He woke up when I came to bed, or he wasn’t sleeping…who knows. He got up and went downstairs and then finally came back to bed. I fell asleep after I did my reading.
This morning I did my usual getting up and going downstairs. Then, I came back upstairs, used my computer for a minute or two and then went back to bed. I snoozed and watched videos until I got up a bit later. I also used the AC for an hour in the first part of the morning, but after it turned itself off, I got hot again quickly. I put it back on.
I finally got up, dressed and went downstairs for mail and my breakfast. I brought it all back upstairs and then ate. I didn’t do anything that I really planned to do, except I did back up my computer so that is good.
I got my lunch a bit early today and while I ate I watched an episode of Evil. I have one more so I doubt everything will be wrapped up. I’ve really enjoyed the show if I’m honest.
F called me tonight from inside Tsuruoka, so I had to hurry to get ready. I made it downstairs to the kitchen before he got back. It’s not a big deal if I don’t, but I just like to get some of the kitchen ready.
Tonight we had chicken pieces which I did in my air fryer, potato salad, cucumber pickles, mini-tomatoes, salad and rice. It turned out nicely and I liked the chicken better in the air fryer than when I do it in the toaster oven. Yay for that.
After dinner I did the dishes and was finally done before 9pm. I also did up the pink garbage bag with the plastic stuff. It was full! F decided that he’d come upstairs soon too, so I took the ice cream out of the freezer and grabbed some spoons for us. F came up a few minutes later and we ate our ice creams. They were supposed to be dessert on Saturday night, but we ate the doughnuts and then went out instead. K ate her ice cream today before noon, so we needed to eat ours before K got hold of them!
I relaxed upstairs with some YouTube and then went downstairs to take a shower after 10pm. I showered and then came back up to the room. I decided to watch an episode of Sugar. Tonight was really good and really moody with great music in the background.
So, that’s the end of it really. I just watched some YouTube after midnight and got started on a lot of my end of day stuff. Tomorrow I’ll probably do some laundry and of course there will be dinner again. Sigh.
Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….
No comments:
Post a Comment