Tuesday - Warm and sunny
I woke up this morning when my alarm went off. I got up, went downstairs and then came back to the bedroom. It was hot in the room so I turned on the AC for an hour and watched a few videos. I fell asleep again, but woke up quite a bit earlier than normal. I got up and dressed then.
I went downstairs to get my breakfast stuff and then came back to the room. I had my breakfast and then spent some time on my computer. I had a quiet afternoon if I’m honest. It was nice. I backed up my computer and printed out a recipe that I was planning to make for dinner.
While I was eating my lunch, I watched an episode of Evil. I just decided to watch it today. It was quite a good one, but there are only 3 more episodes in the series so I wonder if they’ll end things properly or if it’ll be a cliffhanger?
F called me a little early today and said he was on his way back. I watched a video for 20 minutes and then went downstairs to start dinner.
Tonight after I did the dishes, I got started on the rest of dinner. I made some more cucumber sticks, and then I started the main dish. Tonight I made Buta Kimchi or stir-fried pork with kimchi. I measured things, I prepped some onion, and got ready. When the time came, I started cooking.
I got things on the table really close to 7pm and called F downstairs. He came a little later and we ate. There wasn’t enough rice for us, F had said there was, but he forgot how crunchy the ends are on the second day. The buta kimchi was good, but a little salty I thought. F thought it had too much sauce, but it didn’t really!
After dinner I did the dishes and listened to parts of three podcasts! I listened to the news from Canada, then finished up Kermode and Mayo’s Take. I only listened to a few minutes of Flickering Dreams but it was fun so far. Tomorrow….
I went upstairs to change and then watched as F did his hunt for his wallet. How can that man lose something so important? He did finally find it…in the car. Ack.
We drove over to the grocery store and I went in. I bought stuff for dinner for the next couple of days and breakfasts for K and F. I hope things go well with that! I came back to the car and we drove back to the house.
I asked F to make rice for tomorrow night and then I put the groceries away. I came upstairs and chilled out in front of my computer. At 11pm I watched Law & Order. It was fine, no big deal. After midnight I started doing my end of day things.
I went downstairs and realized that I didn’t really need the AC on as it was cooler outside than in our room. I turned it off and opened the window. Fair enough, it isn’t too humid tonight so we might as well cool things down naturally.
I’m not sure what I’ll get up to tomorrow. I’d like to maybe write a postcard or two as I have to get thinking about my column soon. Ack. I need a topic since the Journal theme isn’t really movie friendly.
That’s it for me. Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….
No comments:
Post a Comment