September 23, 2026

Wednesday - Sunny and warm


I slept in a bit this morning and it was nice. I finally got out of bed, dressed and went downstairs. I grabbed my yogurt and brought a bowl of it upstairs. I had breakfast and watched a lot of YouTube. 


F didn’t feel well for most of the early part of the day. I texted my friend and said that while my temperature was okay and I was feeling good, I really shouldn’t meet up with her. I’m so glad that I did that!  We’ll try and meet up in a couple of weeks.


I gave K her food for lunch as I saw her when I was downstairs, and when it was time for my lunch I even volunteered to make F a piece of toast. I have my moments! While I ate my lunch I watched another episode of Under the Salt Marsh…it was good. 


Around 5:30 or 6pm F suggested going to pick up bentos. It was fine with me as I wasn’t planning to cook tonight. I masked up and got ready to go out.


F had to find his wallet again (how does he lose it so often?) and then we drove off to IZMO. I went in to do the shopping and I picked up three bentos for us. I got a salmon one for F, a tempura one for K and a filet cutlet for me. I strongly suggested to F that he NOT eat at the table with us. He went upstairs to eat.


K and I had our dinner and it was nice. She didn’t eat all of her bento, but then again, she did get food during the day so she wasn’t as hungry as yesterday. 


I did the dishes and then said goodnight to K. I went upstairs and used my computer for a bit. I realized that my back was a bit achy and I was starting to cough and I now have a temperature. 


I went downstairs and took a shower and then came back to the room and watched Grey’s Anatomy. It was an okay one with Meredith in it. 


After the show I retook my temperature and it went up a bit more. Oh dear. I did rant at F a bit for not wearing a mask around me/in the house. When I have a cold I do because I don’t want K to catch what I have. He doesn’t seem to think it’s a big deal. Sigh.


So, anyway, I’m off to bed in a minute and hopefully I’ll feel a bit better tomorrow. If I’m really under the weather tomorrow night, I may skip my update. Sleep is more important, probably!


Come back later if you like and hear all about my day, until tomorrow….

No comments: