Thursday - Sunny and warmish
Well, today was a bit of a nothing day. I spent most of the day in bed or near the bed. I wore my pjs all day, didn’t go anywhere, didn’t do too much.
F went to the drugstore early on and got me some medicine. It makes me a bit sleepy so I slept a lot during the day.
I watched a bit of TV, news mostly then a music video show from Britain in the late afternoon. Tonight I watched the end of season 8 episode of The Rookie. It ended on a cliffhanger so I hope it’ll be on next year.
F went out tonight and got us gyudon for a late dinner. I was hungry and needed to take some medicine. Most Japanese medicine is supposed to be taken after eating. I did actually win an argument with him tonight. He tried to tell me that the dish I usually order is more expensive than another one….I prefer less rice and more toppings. I pulled up the website and showed him that I was was correct, it wasn’t the most expensive one and it was the same price as another one! Ha!
He’s been very nice to me most of the day. However, his idea of food for when you are sick is very different from mine! Japanese food just doesn’t cut it for me right now! He’s trying, so I’ll give him some credit.
Anyway, that’s it for me for tonight. I felt better today than I did last night, so hopefully I’ll feel even better tomorrow. F seems quite chipper, but he can’t go back to work this week….doctor’s orders.
Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….
No comments:
Post a Comment