Wednesday - Cloudy and cooler, some rain
I woke up this morning when my alarm went off but stayed in bed for an extra 15 minutes! I got up and went downstairs. I came back to the room a few minutes later. I sorted out my clothes for later and then I went back to bed. I watched videos and snoozed a little bit.
I got up later, dressed and went downstairs. I took my breakfast out of the fridge and brought it upstairs. After a few minutes I had breakfast and then watched a lot of YouTube!
I had a quiet afternoon today, I watched some YouTube. I did go downstairs a little early for lunch today so I had enough time to actually watch an episode of TV before the news. I put on Matlock. It was okay. One of the regular cast members left which I thought was odd.
F called after the news and said he was on his way back. I went downstairs after changing and got started on the dishes downstairs. F arrived soon after.
I asked F if he was going to eat dinner with us but he said that he couldn’t eat again. Sigh. I had planned rather a nice meal so I was a tad upset by the whole thing. Tonight I did pork chops in the air fryer (okay, but I’m not sure I’ll try them again that way), salad, potato salad, cucumber pickle, sauteed mushrooms, and hash browns. It took quite a bit of effort to get the food on the table and it was just for K and I. I don’t particularly want to cook for my MIL, I don’t mind cooking for F and I with some food for her, but I’m not cooking for her.
After dinner, I did the dishes and there were a lot. Then, I had to get stuck on the garbage as tomorrow is the burnable day. There was a lot. I had to bundle up all of K’s stuff too. Bleck.
I went upstairs after I finished, I did say goodnight to K first. F was awake and we talked about what restaurant to go to on Monday night. It’s our anniversary and it’s quite a big one, so I want to celebrate it with him. We have plans, and there probably won’t be an update that night.
I had some tea and then went downstairs to take a shower. That done, I came back upstairs and then watched Grey’s Anatomy. It was a good episode, but not too dramatic.
And that’s about it for my night. Tomorrow I’m off downtown again to get my hair cut. I’m looking forward to it as it has become annoying again! If all goes well, I’ll catch the 11:40 bus downtown. Fingers crossed!
Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….
No comments:
Post a Comment